TMSAdvStringGrid Font bad in latest version for me

I updated to version 9.0.5.2 of the AdvStringGrid, and fonts are now huge.

In the picture, the left part was with the previous version, the right part with the 9.0.5.2 version. is there any way to get back the previous version?

Additional info: This only happen when I set DPI Awareness to Per Monitor V2, using a 4k monitor (if that matter)

Still happen in the 9.0.6.0 version from March 14.

It happen when DPI Awareness->Per Monitor V2 enables is.

I cannot reproduce this.
Default TAdvStringGrid on the form  and initialized with

grid.RandomFill(false);

Default font is correct.
Changed font size at design time to 9 and remains correct
Tested with font size change at runtime to 9 and remains correct

Tests performed here on 4K monitor with Delphi 10.3.1 Rio with default project settings (per monitor high dpi)
So, I can only guess you are doing something different and details are missing to allow to reproduce.

I am not doing something different. I can just create a new project, drop the grid, fill a cell and its huge. Its only normal when I set the DPI Awareness to none in the options.

I cannot see this here.
Please verify there are no more old versions on your system  and that you effectively compile & link with the latest version v8.4.4.0

I am using 8.4.4.0 of the grid.

There are no old components left. The installer uninstall them properly.
It only happen since the last 2 versions.
I can anytime reproduce it.

Is this Rio 10.3  / Rio 10.3.1 ?

Did you check the TAdvStringGrid version at runtime?

Its Rio 10.3.1

It shows 8.4.4.0 at runtime, and also in the object inspector.
Windows is 1903, Build 18358.1 if that matters.
Only the grid has this font issue, no other component, also no other tms component.
Other stringgrids dont have this issue.

I noticed that when I turn of DisjunctRowSelect under MouseActions, the font turns normal.

We found an issue that was related to DisjunctRowSelect. It has been fixed. The next update will address this.

Great, thanks!

Is there any way to get the fixed version earlier, because April 2 is still 10 days and all my products cant be on hold for another 10 days, thats bad for business!

Please contact us by email to get an incremental source update.