TMS Scripter IDE Memo issue

Hi,

I am having issues with the latest version of TMS Scripter and RAD Studio Enterprise 10.4.2. I have attached the project. In the project please click on NEW button and try to edit source code of the project. I am getting access violations in SRCMEMO.PAS. Screenshot attached.

If I remove Memo.SyntaxStyles to nil then the problem goes away, but I do not get syntax highlighting. This used to work for years.

ScriptBug.zip (202.4 KB)

Kind regards

Hello Drewsky, back in May I had reported a AV with using SyntaxStyles. I do not know if what you are experiencing is the same as what I had experienced. But, I would suggest that you look at my post about it: https://support.tmssoftware.com/t/and-another-issue-with-scripter-v1-23-and-newer/14378

Even though there has not bee a Update release for TMS Scripter to fix the AV with SyntaxStyles that I had reported, and one other issue that I had previously reported. Wagner Landgraf did post a Diff file that fixes the AV that I was having with SyntaxStyles.

I would think that applying the changes shown in the Diff file may help to fix your problem.

1 Like

Thank you for a quick reply :) I will try that.

Super, the patch works and everything is back to normal :) Thank you!

1 Like

I am glad that I was able to help you. :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.