TIWIPhoneList onclick not run

I am developing an application and TIWIPhoneList and  region, and depending on the tablet or mobile phone when I click on the list he did not call the event onclickList. I am testing on amilestone2 and occasionally it happens. I validate on a tablet with Android 2.2 and almost always do not call the event. In the tablet almost never works. When testing with the examplealready compiled the same thing occurs, it does not work

Please contact us by email & provide a sample with which we can reproduce the problem here as so far, we've been unable to reproduce this.

Identified the problem as a problem in Async Click. I set an example that when you click the button changes the caption using the event AsyncButtonClick. Normally function at thecellular Mileston2 It will not work on the tablet. Aging the example for you, I am usingDelphi7, intraweb10. The tablet has the version:
Android> 2.2
kernel: 2.6.32.9-default
Version Number: generic-eng2.2 Froyo View 1.5.2-20110804.0111257

When I put an event Ansync the back button is a triangle with this version of Android (I've seen an item in this forum).

I'm waiting and sending the email example, but the only thing I did was put:

TTIWIPhoneRegion
TTIWIPhoneHeader
TTIWIPhoneFooter
TTIWIPhoneButton

and envento Button
TIWForm2.TIWIPhoneButton1AsyncButtonClick procedure (Sender: TObject;
   EventParams: TStringList);
begin
      TIWIPhoneButton1.Caption: = 'NOT CHANGE';
end;

I have not been able to reproduce the issues while testing with your sample application.

However, the description of the issues that you provided sound similar to issues that have already been fixed in the current version.
Can you please make sure you are using the latest version available? (v1.8.0.0)

Estou usando o v1.7.0.1, porem, quando entro logo no site e baixo a versão é essa versao que é baixada. Tentei fazer o download agora e agora meu ip esta restrito. Voce poderia me enviar a versao registrada da 1.8 por email? diretoria@grvsoftware.com.br

Obrigado

I'm using v1.7.0.1, however, when I get down right at the site and this version is the versionthat is downloaded. I tried to download again and now my ip is restricted. Could you send me the version 1.8 for registered mail? diretoria@grvsoftware.com.br

thank you

This is an oversight where the version number in the install.txt was not updated.
Further in the install.txt you can see the version history up to v1.8.0.0

Acredito que esteja usando a ultima versao, pois comprei o componente a menos de um mes. 

Segue o historico do install.txt

* Author: TMS Software                                               *
*         Copyright © 2010 - 2011                                    *
*         E-mail: info@tmssoftware.com                               *
*         Web: http://www.tmssoftware.com                            *

TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack v1.7.0.1 for
- Delphi 7.0/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2
- C++Builder 2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack for IntraWeb 10.0.x & 11.0.x & 12.0.x
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------
Version History
---------------

v1.7.2.0
--------
- New: RAD Studio XE2 support

The version numbers that appear in the latest install.txt are indeed incorrect.
However you can see the XE2 support (which was implemented in v1.8.0.0) was added to the list of updates.
The correct version history can be viewed here: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsiwiphone.asp?s=history

Can you please verify if the issues you have reported persist with the latest version you downloaded?