TIWDBAdvWebGrid + DynaMemo

Delphi XE + IntraWeb 11.0.53
The MS SQL database field data type is text but is only displaying the first 256 char of the database field content in a DynaMemo columns type in a TIWDBAdvWebGrid.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

TIA

ZSL

I have been able to reproduce this issue and I'm now investigating how this can be fixed.
I'll report back here once a solution has been found.

Update please...

This issue has now been fixed.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IW Component Pack.

I dont see any new releases

I need to release my app to the customer.

Please provide me with an emergency fix release.

Are you checking this with the latest version of April 4, 2012, version v5.0.0.1 ?

No but I just noticed that my support agreement expired 13/01/2012 and all I desperately need is is this component fix.

Can you please just provide the EBF for this component to my registered email address?

I will greatly appreciate it.

I have now upgraded and uploaded the code on 10 May 2012.

- All the data is now being displayed but not as before the upgrade. The DynaMemo is NOT displayed to the full size of the  cell unless I use the grip and expand it

PROBLEM: when I click in the cell DynaMemo Cell or I use the grip to re-size, All cells for all the records that I do this to no longer display the content data for those records / rows

HELP! I can privately send you a URL and log in that will demonstrate the problem...

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please provide a ready to use sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?