THTMLTreeview, ItemHeight, and changing DPI

DPI issues have been a long-time headache but I think I'm getting closer to supporting per-monitor DPI.

But I am having trouble with THTMLTreeview. The ItemHeight property does not appear to be responding correctly when moving a form containing it to a different monitor with a different DPI.... resulting in a corrupt display/render of items. I have tried manually working around this by setting ItemHeight myself when the DPI changes but sometimes it works and sometimes it seems to ignore the changes so I'm not sure what's going on.

Am I missing something or is THTMLTreeview not handling DPI changes correctly? It would be great if it would work automatically like most components.

Thanks!

What Delphi version do you use and is this with the latest version of the component?

I just installed the latest version of the component (says 1.5.3.2 in the properties). I'm using C++Builder 10.4 Update 1 - About says: Embarcadero® C++Builder 10.4 Version 27.0.38860.1461

We investigated deeper and applied an improvement that should make it more reliable in multimonitor situation. The next update will have this improvement.

Thank you for the quick response. I look forward to trying the next update to see if it fixes the issue.

It looks like the issue is fixed! Thanks!