I'm finding that the selected Ribbon tab disappears (or in some cases just the tab background disappears but the tab text remains visible) when setting the Ribbon's style to bsOffice2010Black and then using the Expand/Collapse button to collapse the Ribbon.
* Create a new VCL Form project.
* Derive the form from TAdvToolBarForm.
* Add TAdvToolBarPager (Ribbon) control to the form.
* Add a TAdvToolBarOfficeStyler component to the form and set its style to bsOffice2010Black.
* Assign the Styler to the Ribbon and set the "ShowExpandColapsButton" property to true.
* Build and Run the project and click the button to collapse the Ribbon - the selected tab should disappear.
The rendering of the text is pretty bad in the Office2010Black style in general and often shows artifacts in the text during the mouse over transition effect. Am I doing something wrong or is there another styler setting that might help with this, etc?
Thanks in advance,
C++ Builder XE
TMS Component Pack 188.8.131.52
Windows 7 Pro (Aero and glass effects turned on)