Do you set AdvListView.HeaderOwnerDraw = true?2) For making the bitmap transparent, set the bottom left pixel to the transparency color
Switching on HeaderOwnerDrawmakes the glyph draw correctly but now I
lose the rest of the header styling like the background colour and
highlight on mouse over.
You can also use an imagelist image, use the HeaderImages imagelist and image 0 is the image for ascending sort indicator and image 1 for descending sort indicator
Setting HeaderImages causes it to work except that the images themselves
are taken from the SmallImages list (this is with component pack
I checked this but couldn't see this behavior here so far regardless of HeaderOwnerDraw setting.
2. Add a TImageList, add a couple of images to it
3. Add a second TImageList, add a couple of different images to it
4. Create two columns in the TAdvListView
5. Create two items in the TAdvListView, each with a subitem
6. Set ViewStyle = vsReport
7. Set SortShow = true
8. Set SmallImages = ImageList1
9. Set HeaderImages = ImageList2
That's it, everything else is left at default values.
P.S. There seems to be a bug with the forum, I briefly logged in using my colleague's account the other day, since then I have logged out several times and logged back in using my own account (same as the first post in this thread). However the posts now appear to come from my colleague's account!