TAdvGlowButton hover color issue

This is probably a general Windows thing, but maybe you've come up with a solution, at least for your TAdvGlowButton.

I have a TAdvGlowButton as part of a TAdvDockPanel inseide of a TAdvDockPanel. On a tablet only, if I tap on the button it stays in its hover-over color. I tried to do a SetFocus in code to another control, but of course that does not help. I have to physically touch another control to get the color to go back to the normal color, which is expected.

Is there a possible trick to forcing the button color back to normal via code on a tablet? This works fine with a mouse of course because it knows when the mouse is no longer hovering over the button and as such the color goes back to normal, but on a tablet there is no hover when using your fingers.

TAdvGlowButton 2.7.0.8
Delphi 10.4.1

I suspect this is due to what Windows sends to the control in response to the touch events.
TAdvGlowButton works with mousedown/mousemove/mouseup/mouseleave/mouseenter.
So, I suspect with touch, that this sequence is different / disturbed.
We will need to investigate this on a device with touch.
As workaround, try to perform a PostMessage of the WM_LBUTTONUP message to the handle of TAdvGlowButton to see if this helps.

Excellent thought. I tried that as well as sending the button a WM_MouseLeave msg. Unfortunately, neither worked.

I'll do more Google searching. If I find a solution I'll post it for completeness.