Stylers

With the introduction of VCL style support, you have significantly changed the way you work with stylists. I wanted to read a guide (pdf) and see an example. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything. If we do not count the demo to formstyler.
So I can't get information on how to proceed correctly.
I have a form to set the appearance of the application and there the styles stopped working for me. If I set the VCL style, the TMS components will not respond to the change.
The application as such is OK.
How and where can I get information?

Did you see & follow these guidelines:
https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/atbdev3.asp

I just learned from the document that the ApplicationStyler should be one FormStyler should be on each form.
I use only FormStyler, except in one case.

I have a form to set the style of the application. There I also have a FormStyler connected to the ComboBox. When is automatically fill ComboBox.Items, I miss the Whidbey style there.
Any manipulation of the contents of the ComboBox.Items will block the FormStyler events;

I linkage a FormStyler to a ComboBox will block some ComboBox events.
When the form is displayed, the original value from the design time is displayed in the ComboBox. Not current. All stylers have a properly set style that does not match at design time.

These facts should be stated in some instructions.

When I try to establish a style, I often get:

Debugger Exception Notification
Project JasotSVB.exe raised exception class $ C0000005 with message 'access violation at 0x6f00ff70: read of address 0xabababb7'.

If I continue, the form will be displayed. I have used TAdvOfficePager and it remains unchanged. The form looks more than weird. It is not usable at all.

One more thing. The UIStyle feature has appeared. Well, I haven't read anything about her anywhere. Does it replace Style? What is her role?

Now I have installed the latest version and the rendering of the form seems to be fine.

Thanks for confirming it works fine with the latest version.
UIStyle was introduced for easier design-time support for setting up styles of components in v10.1