SSImport custom classes on Delphi 10.3/10.4

Hello,

I'm trying to import a set of inhouse pas files that contains custom classes and functions.

They use Vcl, Data namespace units so to make imports compilable I need Delphi related spu files or a way to generate them.

In SSImporter sources/demo I saw only for older versions, except Rio and Sydney. Also in SSImporter project options latest versions are missing in listbox.

Setting Delphi folder as C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0 (21.00) does not find Delphi source files.

When I set exact path, like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\source\vcl" it starts to generate Delphi spu files, but with some errors, like
in Vcl.Controls line 3006:
TAnimateWindowProc = function(hWnd: HWND; dwTime: DWORD; dwFlags: DWORD): BOOL; {$IFNDEF CLR}stdcall;{$ENDIF}

Is there a way to get right spu files or how to generate them for newer versions of Delphi?

Thanks!

You should use the SPU files for the latest available Delphi version. We stopped providing updates for new Delphi versions long time ago, because the same SPU could be reused for newer Delphi files, and also because SSImport is a legacy tool, since registering classes via the new RTTI was implemented.