ScrollProportional messes up ColumnSize.Stretch

I just noticed that in my app, if I mark ScrollProportional=true, this messes up ColumnSize.Stretch. The stretch actually works, but ignores the vertical scroll bar.

I can't duplicate this in a test app, so it must be something odd I'm doing.

Any idea what could be wrong?

This is low priority, but the proportional scroll bar is very nice.

Thanks,

Mike

By "ignores the vertical scroll bar" I mean that the last column is under the scroll bar. It's a narrow column so you can just barely see it.

I cannot reproduce a problem. I tested various scenarios starting from a default grid but in all cases, the last column is stretched correct:

advstringgrid1.ColumnSize.Stretch := true;
  advstringgrid1.ScrollProportional := true;
  advstringgrid1.RowCount := 100;
  advstringgrid1.Cells[advstringgrid1.ColCount - 1, 1] := 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz';

advstringgrid1.Cells[advstringgrid1.ColCount - 1, 1] := 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz';

etc...

What's different in your project?

I added a new TAdvStringGrid component and populated it along with the original grid. Everything looked great (in the new grid, no problem with the last col). Then I started changing properties (colors, rowsize, etc) until the problem occurred.

It's when I set ScrollBars := ssVertical that the auto sizing of the columns hides the last column under the scroll bar.

I've used this feature MANY times and never recall seeing this problem. So maybe it's something else I'm doing screwy in this application???

Anyway, it's working for me now with ScrollBars := ssBoth.

Thanks,

Mike

I have tested this here once more with:

begin
  advstringgrid1.ScrollBars := ssVertical;
end;

but I can't see an issue with column stretch on the last column.

No problem, I've got it working. You're awesome and the components are too. Thanks for looking into this. I'm sure there's something odd I'm doing that causing this.