Scrollbar is gone after I upgraded Web Core to 1.9.8

Hi Bruno,

After I upgraded my WebCore to 1.9.8, a scrollbar in our application is gone

. My colleages are using 1.9.7, there is no scrollbar issue after they compiled

the same project files I am using.

Since it is kind of hard to replicate the issue, just would like to report this problem here and hopefully you can get some sense on this and maybe implement a fix on this problem?

Cheers,

Is this a 2nd created form, i.e. not the main form?

Hi Bruno, yes, we created dashboard forms on panels sitting on the main form.

I just found a different issue regarding scrollbar of TWebCheckGroup, I just drop a TWebCheckGroup to a form on the newly created project and set a long list of check items, I was not able to see the scrollbar as well.

Cheers,

We are investigating.

Can you try to set CheckGroup.ClipChildren = false in code to see if this helps?
As workaround for now for the form, try to remove the style attribute 'overflow:hidden' from the BODY element.

Hi Bruno, I tried to set CheckGroup.ClipChildren = false, but the itmes extended outside of checkgroup border. Please see below picture:

Have not got a chance to try <remove the style attribute 'overflow:hidden'>. But I will give it a bash soon.

Cheers,

I checked here and as far as I see, TWebCheckGroup never supported scrolling items.
If you have more items than can fit, make sure the height of TWebCheckGroup is sufficient and when needed add TWebCheckGroup to a TWebScrollBox.

Thanks Bruno for the advice, came out a quick solution for the guys who may have the same issue, I just set this: CheckGroup.ElementHandle.style.setProperty('overflow-y','auto');

Cheers,

Hi Bruno,

Any updates on missing scrollbar on our application, I should let you know we are using TWebScrollBox to display scrollbar when there are quite a few charts to show.

Cheers,

It was never intended that a TWebCheckGroup has scrollbars (similar to an equivalent TRadioGroup in the VCL).
For created forms, a scrollbar issue was internally fixed and this fix will be in update 1.9.8.2