<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>

tmscxe3.bpl, tmsdecxe3.bpl, and tmsxlsxe3.bpl to build without issue, but when tmsexcxe3.bpl attempts to link I get the following unresolved externals:

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'BeginBufferedPaint' referenced from C:\MyPath\TMS\ADVEXPLORERTREEVIEW.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'BufferedPaintSetAlpha' referenced from C:\MyPath\TMS\ADVEXPLORERTREEVIEW.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'EndBufferedPaint' referenced from C:\
MyPath\TMS\ADVEXPLORERTREEVIEW.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'DwmIsCompositionEnabled' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES\EMBARCADERO\RAD STUDIO\10.0\LIB\WIN32\RELEASE\RTL.BPI|Winapi.DwmApi.pas
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'DrawThemeTextEx' referenced from C:\
MyPath\TMS\AEROBUTTONS.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unable to perform link

I've also removed dwmapi.h, uxtheme.h, and spin.pas from the TMS src area, which to my understanding was the correct thing to do (this resolved other issues along the way).  I'm kind of at a loss what to do on this, especially since one of the errors is coming out the XE3 srouce area.

Thanks,
Jamie

4 of the 5 are calls within uxtheme, the other is from dwmapi.  It's acting like it can't find the libs, but from all the paths and such that I've looked at the libs are there and accessible within the XE3 installation area.

I just downloaded the latest version, 6.6.4.0, removed the local version of dwmapi.h and uxtheme.h, built tmscxe3.bpl without issue, but I still see the same link issues with tmsexcxe3.bpl.