Problem with AdvAppStyler and Ribbon

Hello,

I am using a ribbon inside a form that is styled with an AdvAppStyler. The style is set to "tsWindows7".

When i start the application the ribbon is empty! It seems that the ribbon does not get painted.

When i resize the form (make it a little bit bigger in X-direction) the ribbon is repainted and displayed as it should.

I habe tried to Update/Repaint/Invalidate the ribbon on startup (in the OnShow event of the form) with no success. Only a manual resize of the form repaints the ribbon.

When i set the style to another value (window 8 for example) the ribbon is painted correctly on startup.

What can i do? I am using the current component pack (version of AdvToolbars and menus is 6.1.3.0 according the the "About" menu item)

Thanks in advance,
Ralf

Is this TMS Component Pack v7.7.4.0?
I cannot see an issue here so far. Do you see this issue with any of our demo apps? If not, do you have more details / steps to reproduce this?

No. Its curently 7.7.3.0 (had not the time to udate yet).

Mightbe impotant: I am using Delphi XE2 (forgot to mention that)

I have just created a ribbon application, added the stylers and setup the style to Windows7.

I will test the demo application when i am back on the PC where my Delphi is installed (maybe tomorrow)

There were improvements in the ribbon in 7.7.4.0, so I'd suggest to test with this latest update.

Hi,

I have just tried it with the RichEdit-Ribbon demo application and i see the same effect (only with the Windows 7 setting).

Now i will download the current version and try it.

Ciao,
Ralf

Hi,

My download of the current version failed :-) (broken DSL connection)

Because of the download limit of one download per day i will have to wait until tomorrow to try it again.

Ciao,
Ralf

The download counter was reset. You should be able to download again now.

Hi,

Thanks for resetting the download counter!

And: Good news! With the current version it works as expected even with the Windows 7 setting!

Ciao,
Ralf