populating external web forms

Hi,
Is it possible to populate fields on an external web page by opening it in one of your browser components? And if so, is there an example somewhere?
Thanks.

We have added the functionality to navigate with data in our Windows webbrowser TTMSFNCEdgeWebBrowser.
With this you can navigate to a url with a body and additional headers.

And you can find an example for this in our "Demo" folder of the component in "NavigateWithData" after installation.

Hi,
Thanks. I don't think I explained correctly. I want to open the page with it's URL, but then populate specific fields on that page from data within the software.
I do not have control of the page - it is provided externally.

Have you tried:

WB.ExecuteJavaScriptSync('document.getElementById("xxx").value="'+myXXXValue+'"');

Thanks. No, is that in one of the webbrowser units?

Where WB is a TTMSFNCWebBrowser.

Thanks. I'll try it.

Sorry to be really dense, but from the demo, to use JS, it seems that there has to be a GetBridgeCommunicationLayer(BridgeName) script within the target page. I don't understand how I make that connection to an external page.

I am using a timer after opening the page. It certainly does not have what you are referring to as it is an HMRC page.e.g.

procedure THMRCAuthForm.Timer1Timer(Sender: TObject);
var
  ATitle,S:String;
begin
  Timer1.Enabled:=False;
  ATitle:=WB.ExecuteJavaScriptSync('document.title');
  if ATitle.StartsWith('"Sign in') then
  begin
    try
      S:=WB.ExecuteJavaScriptSync('document.getElementById("user_id").value"');
      if S='null' then
      begin
        WB.ExecuteJavaScriptSync('document.getElementById("user_id").value="'+GatewayID+'"');
        if GateWayPassword<>'' then
          WB.ExecuteJavaScriptSync('document.getElementById("password").value="'+GateWayPassword+'"');
      end;
    except
    end;
  end else
  if ATitle.StartsWith('"Success code=') then
  begin
    AuthCode:=Copy(ATitle,15,32);
    ModalResult:=mrOK;
  end else
  if ATitle.StartsWith('"Denied error=') then
  begin
    AuthCode:='';