Picasa Demo questions

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the latest FMX cloud pack to use with Tokyo update 1 and built and ran the Picasa demo. I can connect and the "Get Albums" button shows the titles of my albums.  "Upload photo" works.  "Download Photo" doesn't seem to do anything.  "Create Album" crashes with an access violation.  I've never seen a picture anywhere on my screen.  I know Google has been making changes.  Is the demo just out of date?  Is the Developers Guide current?  Thanks for any enlightenment you can offer.

Hi,

- Create Album
Unfortunately it's no longer supported to insert a new album in the Google Picasa API.
This is a new limitation of the API which we have no control over.

- Download Photo
There is an issue in the demo which prevents the app from displaying the photos that an Album contains.
You can workaround the issue by assigning the OnSelChanged event handler of the lvAlbums ListView instead of the OnChange event with the lvAlbumsChange event handler.
Once the list of available photos is displayed, select one and press the download button.

An updated version of the demo where these issues are fixed will be available with the next release of the TMS FMX Cloud Pack.

Thanks Bart.  That helps me get started.