PayPal...

Hello,

Do you have an example/demo project for using PayPal?

Mark

A sample for the Paypal component is included in the TMS FMX Cloud Pack demo.
See folder PaypalDemo under TMS FMX Cloud Pack demos folder.

I am not using FMX at the moment and only installed VCL. 

A sample for the Paypal component is included in the TMS VCL Cloud Pack demo.
See folder PaypalDemo under TMS VCL Cloud Pack demos folder.

For further questions about TMS VCL Cloud Pack , please use the correct forum.Bruno Fierens2019-01-06 17:49:12

For further questions about TMS VCL Cloud Pack , please use the correct forum.

My bad. And this complete thread should have been required. Read below.

I absolutely hate that TMS installs the demos in a path I did not specify. I specified the path when the installer requested the path and some files where installed in the specified/selected path and the demos were installed in a path I DID NOT select, specify, want, or need.

Arrrggghhhh

And this is not the only installer from TMS to install files in locations NOT selected.

And this complete thread should not have been required.

Demos are typically compiled, modified, write files, ... and this NEEDS to be installed in a folder with write permissions. Hence, a folder for demos is chosen that has guaranteed write permissions.

Poppy cock, I selected the path to install the files and ALL files should be installed to the path selected. If I select a bad path that is on me. Why ask me for a path if the path I select is not used to install all files?

The path is used to install ALL files that are NOT modified.

Repeat, poppy cock.

I always copy the demo files to another location so any changes I make to the files are not made on the original files. Others might not do the same but again, that is on them to select the proper path.

Your choice and reason, to install the demo files in a location I DID NOT select is improper. If you want to ask for two paths or warn about write permissions that would be valid.

Installing the demo files in a second path without notification or consent is not a friendly installer.

Regardless of me posting in the wrong forum and the installer placing the demo projects in a path I did not specify, the code for VCL appears to work in the PP sandbox and we have some live testing tomorrow.