I have a form with a DBadvGrid.
In the last 20 years,I created a form, serving as parent, with sorting up/down (multiple cols) saving and restoring col-names, sizes, headers, finding and filtering.
Most of the features I made are standard in the TMS grid.
However, with some items I have problems:
Its only working with pagemode=false; Can I do the sorting in the data-query?
After the first sort, the NULL record stays on top
- How to save the last sort choice (column(s) and up/down)?
- Headers; what is the best way to save the headers?
- Is there a search row, where you can enter data and there is a search in the selected(ordered) col?
- How to search in the selected column(sorted) the first row starting with entered text?
- How to filter and only showing rows the filter-text ?
- How to insert a checkbox for row selection at col 1, moving all other colls to the right
- What is AutoFormat and how do I use AutoSortForGrouping?
- What do Fixedcolls and Full?
- The header color does not change on sort (color and mirror color entered)
- the Z to A glyph does not show