New Form problems

When I create a new form it pops up and is working correctly, the only problem I have is the background shows the TMS logo webpage.

How do I remove the TMS webpage. I can't find it anywhere in the .html files and my form is blank with a few buttons.

thanks

Can you post a screenshot?

I have upload the screen shot. You can see the tmssoftware.com on that page and the running logo. It should be a blank page with just one button.

Thanks

Maybe someone else has run across this, I don't recall seeing that web page anywhere. But could just be that I've forgotten. How is the form created? Did you copy something from a sample? Maybe there's a URL specified somewhere in one of the controls. Try using Delphi's search function and search for "tmssoftware" or better still, search the project folder for the same string. For example, from a command line, CD to your project folder and run something like this...

findstr tmmssoftware *

...and it might narrow it down to a particular file. If it is a DFM file, then that means there's a property somewhere that needs to be cleared, for example. You can also view a DFM file, usually, and searching for the string there will tell you what the control is, if that's what's going on here.

Whatever it is, I'm sure its simple enough to fix.

Have you checked the form's html file rather than the project one?

I started the project from scratch and now it is working properly.