Navigation workarounds

Is there a way for me to transition from one view to another using views that have my own toolbar without showing the automatic  toolbars that appear with back buttons?

I don't even care if my back buttons aren't shaped like a typical Back button.  I just want the ability to use multiple screens, my own toolbars with multiple buttons and to be able to show the transition effects.

I appreciate all of the new additions but this is what is preventing me from using the components in an app with a lot of screens.

Hi, 

There are several ways to navigate between pages but these are 2 ways with animation:

1) Transition with block animations: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/blog.asp?post=268
2) Use the navigationcontroller without a toolbar and push a viewcontroller in place, each with its own toolbar:

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  TMSFMXNativeUINavigationController1.NavigationController.setNavigationBarHidden(True);
end;

procedure TForm1.TMSFMXNativeUIButton1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  TMSFMXNativeUINavigationController1.PushViewController(TMSFMXNativeUIViewController1, True);
end;

Kind Regards, 
Scheldeman Pieter

Thank you!  How do I set the caption on the TMSFMXNativeUIToolbar?

The Toolbar has no caption, only a toolbar on a navigationcontroller and on a tableviewcontroller has a caption. To add a caption you need to add an UIlabel to the toolbar.