Mileage Between Each Waypoint

Using the Directions API (Google), is it possible to get the mileage between each waypoint?

We're doing something more or less like this, but finding it hard to get the mileage between stop A and B and another set of mileage between B and C.

var
  its: TTMSFNCDirectionsItems;
  it: TTMSFNCDirectionsItem;
  I: Integer;
  I2 : Integer;
  DirectionsHTML : String;
  DistanceHTML : String;
  EstimatedTimeToArrival : Double;
  TotalDistance : Double;
begin
  TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.BeginUpdate;
  TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.CloseAllPopups;
  TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.ClearPolylines;
  TotalDistance := 0;
  its := ARequest.Items;
  for I := 0 to its.Count - 1 do
  begin
    it := its[I];
    if it.Coordinates.Count > 0 then
      TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.AddPolyline(it.Coordinates.ToArray).StrokeColor := gcRed;

DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '<table border=1 frame=void rules=rows>';
    DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '<tr><td width="500px"><b>Directions</b></td><td align="right"><b>Miles</b></td></tr>';
    for I2 := 0 to IT.Steps.Count - 1 do
    begin
      TotalDistance := TotalDistance + IT.Steps[I2].Distance;
      DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '<tr>';
      DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '<td width="500px">' + IT.Steps[I2].Instructions + '</td>';
      DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '<td align="right">' + FormatFloat('0.00', Ceil(IT.Steps[I2].Distance / 1000) * 0.62137) + '</td>';
      DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '</tr>';
    end;
    DirectionsHTML := DirectionsHTML + '</table>';
  end;

{Calc EstimatedTimeToArrival}
  try
    {Meters to Miles Calc divided by AverageMPH}
    EstimatedTimeToArrival := (TotalDistance * 0.00062137) / 60;
    EstimatedTimeToArrival := StrToFloat(FormatFloat('0.00', EstimatedTimeToArrival));
  except
    EstimatedTimeToArrival := 0;
  end;

DistanceHTML := '<b>TOTAL Distance: ' + FormatFloat('0.00', (TotalDistance * 0.00062137)) + ' miles. <br>' +
                      'Going 60 miles per hour, full route will take ' + EstimatedTimeToArrival.ToString + ' hours</b><br><br>';

TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.EndUpdate;
  DisplayDirections(DistanceHTML + DirectionsHTML);

Do we need to run Directions ourselves for each segment, or is it possible to extract from a single Directions Request?

Hi,

Unfortunately there is currently no built-in way to automatically get the distance between each waypoint.
As a workaround you could try to iterate the Steps and add up all the Distance values until you find a Step that has the same coordinates as the WayPoint.