MapType Control Style Issue

When updating the ControlOptions.MapTypeControl.Style at runtime it is causing the MapTypeControl.Position to be set to cpTopRight instead of leaving it where it was. Obviously as a workaround I can get the position, update the style and move it back for now...

Also, there have been no updates to the WebGMaps components since October 4th, 2013. By now I had hoped you would have at least added additional functionality such as elevation for markers and area for polygons. I am having to use a separate set of components for those items. You used to have an estimated next release date posted but that time has since passed and you have removed the date. Do you plan on continuing to update and support this set of components? If so, when can we expect the next update and what can we expect to see? I really like TMS components and do not want to have to switch so I've been quietly waiting but I finally had to ask so I can plan for the future...

We have traced & solved this issue. The next update will address this.

Work on TMS WebGMaps & TMS WebOSMaps with new features is on the todolist. However, a big other project is taking more time than expected and causes delays to work on TMS WebGMaps. We hope this other project will be finished soon and that will mean we can devote more time to TMS WebGMaps and make new versions.

Thanks Bruno!

Hey Bruno,

The ZoomControl.Style is also affected in the same way.

Kenny

Hi,

The same fix has been applied for ZoomControl.Style.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS WebGMaps.