MACOS - INI File - Where

I'm trying to port my code using FMC Cloud Pack to macOS. I have this for the INI file, works in Win32, but not in OSX. How should it be done?

TMSDropbox.PersistTokens.Location := plIniFile;
    TMSDropbox.PersistTokens.Key := IncludeTrailingPathDelimiter(ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0))) + 'EMPSecure.ini';
    TMSDropbox.PersistTokens.Section := 'EMPSecure';

Hi,

Have you tried using the CloudStorageDemo application which should be working as expected for OSX and includes the TMSFMXCloudDropBox control?

If the problem persists, please provide the following information so I can further investigate this.
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The version of OSX you are using
- Does the issue occur in the CloudStorageDemo?

Hi,

f the problem persists, please provide the following information so I can further investigate this.
- The version of Delphi you are using
Delphi 10.2.3 Community

- The version of OSX you are using
OSX High Sierra 10.13.6

- Does the issue occur in the CloudStorageDemo?
Yes, your code fails. You do NOT have a test for connect returning (a boolean) you only do this:

Storage.Connect;

But if you check the boolean return IT IS FALSE EVEN THOUGH THE CONNECTION SUCCEEDED

if not(Storage.Connect) then
  showmessage('Connection Failed');   <<<<---- This is displayed even though connect succeeded

bart,

You can close this request, I can find the INI file by looking at what the DEMO does and the issue with the storage.connect NOT returning TRUE is addressed in my other post.