ApplyOutputParameters=1
LogLevelFilters=0;1;2;3;4;5;6
FileName=C:\LAB\log\aaa.log

When I load the configuration from this file and log something the output is:

1. To TMSLogging v 2.6.1.1
    2023-11-16 14:20:50.931, [Debug][Value: aaa]

2. From TMSLogging v 2.7.X.X the output is:
    '2023-11-16 14:20:50.931, '[Debug][Value: aaa]

I need one space after a comma that I set TimeStampFormat like this (it wasn't a problem before version 2.7.X.X)
TimeStampFormat='{%"yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn:ss.zzz"dt}, '

In general, log output should be unquoted (without ') as was in the past.

Indeed, we recently internally replaced TINiFile by TMemIniFile, and the former used to dequote strings.

We will release an update with the fix, but in the meanwhile, you can modify TMSLoggingCore unit yourself:

OutputFormats.TimeStampFormat := AnsiDequotedStr(ini.ReadString('General', 'TimeStampFormat', OutputFormats.TimeStampFormat), '''');
        OutputFormats.LogLevelFormat := ini.ReadString('General', 'LogLevelFormat', OutputFormats.LogLevelFormat);
        OutputFormats.NameFormat := AnsiDequotedStr(ini.ReadString('General', 'NameFormat', OutputFormats.NameFormat), '''');
        OutputFormats.ValueFormat := AnsiDequotedStr(ini.ReadString('General', 'ValueFormat', OutputFormats.ValueFormat), '''');
        OutputFormats.TypeFormat := AnsiDequotedStr(ini.ReadString('General', 'TypeFormat', OutputFormats.TypeFormat), '''');

ok ... thx ... but after change the source ... how can I rebuild TMS Logging package?

You can use the "Package Rebuild Tool" app, there is a shortcut for it in the Windows Start Menu.

Or, if you are using TMS Smart Setup, just call tms build. ;-)

Ok ... I will try a new way ... TMS Smart Serup :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.