Issues Building Windows 64-bit VLC App on C++Builder 12.1 and 11.3 After TMS Software Component Updates

Hello TMS Community,

I'm currently developing a VLC app for Windows 64-bit using C++Builder and have encountered a significant issue. When attempting to build my project in C++Builder 12.1—even without adding any components (a blank project)—I receive the following error:

[ilink64 Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated. Failed

Interestingly, there are no issues when building 32-bit and 64-bit modern applications; the problem arises only when attempting to build Windows 64-bit applications.

After some troubleshooting, I found that uninstalling all TMS Software components allowed C++Builder 12.1 to successfully build the Windows 64-bit application. This leads me to believe there may be a compatibility issue with the latest TMS components and C++Builder's 64-bit configuration.

Additionally, I maintain C++Builder 11.3 on a separate computer. Previously, there were no issues with this version on Windows 32 and 64-bit platforms. However, after updating some TMS Software components, C++Builder 11.3 began experiencing the same issues on the 64-bit platform.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Any insights or fixes would be greatly appreciated as I navigate these complications.

Thank you for your assistance and looking forward to any advice you might have!

Best regards,

Is this 12.1 with patch?