Installing in Delphi 12

The installation under Delphi 12 does not work. I think is with all new updates.

Hello,
This is a known issue and is being fixed.
You can install the missing components manually, compiling TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDEDXE14.dproj
All libXXX directories shall contain components once this is done.
Regards,
benrard

Hello,
It should be working now with the newly released package.

Yes is workink but only if installs in the default folder, y you select othre folder . it doesnt work

It doent work with the new installer, sorry.

Can you describe the issue with more details?

Install ends with message box saying compilation ended with error(s), see log file. Log file is thousands of lines long, means nothing to me.

Found this in the log file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(425,5): error MSB6004: The specified task executable location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\bin\dccaarm.exe" is invalid. [C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj]
Done executing task "DCC" -- FAILED. (TaskId:59)

There is no dccaarm exe file in that directory or anywhere under \bin .

It looks like your compiler for Android isn't installed.
If you do not target Android, you can safely ignore this error.

Yes, but the error causes TMS Crypto not to be installed into the IDE. When I launch D12, TMS Logging shows as registered but Crypto does not. The FAILED message occurs several times:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(425,5): error MSB6004: The specified task executable location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\23.0\bin\dccaarm.exe" is invalid. [C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj]
Done executing task "DCC" -- FAILED. (TaskId:59)
Done building target "_PasCoreCompile" in project "TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" -- FAILED.: (TargetId:37)
Done Building Project "C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.
Deferred Messages

Detailed Build Summary

(TaskId:0)

============================== Build Hierarchy (IDs represent configurations) =====================================================
Id : Exclusive Time Total Time Path (Targets)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (TaskId:0)
0 : 0.400s 0.400s C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj (Build) (TaskId:0)

============================== Node Utilization (IDs represent configurations) ====================================================
Timestamp: 1 Duration Cumulative
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (TaskId:0)
638352614036013091: 0 0.361s 0.361s ####### (TaskId:0)
638352614039624428: | 0.035s 0.396s (TaskId:0)
638352614039972757: | 0.043s 0.439s (TaskId:0)

Utilization: 100.0 Average Utilization: 100.0 (TaskId:0)

Project Performance Summary:
312 ms C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj 1 calls
312 ms Build 1 calls

Target Performance Summary:
0 ms ResolveLocalResources 1 calls
55 ms SetBuildOptions 1 calls
114 ms BuildVersionResource 1 calls

Task Performance Summary:
1 ms Delete 1 calls
25 ms CreateItem 46 calls
25 ms DCC 1 calls
111 ms BRCC32 1 calls

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" (Build target) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile target) ->

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack>ECHO COMPILATION DONE
COMPILATION DONE
open C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCompile10.bat C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\ => COMPILE FAILURE WITH ERROR : Build failed, please check log file.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" (Build target) (1) ->
(_PasCoreCompile target) ->

0 Warning(s)
1 Error(s)

I just checked and TMS Crypto does in fact show in the installed packages list even though it doesn't show as a registered product when D12 starts. So it looks like it did install despite the errors.

I must say that in my installation the TMSCryptoPkgxxDXE15.dpk/dproj are missing
The same happens for VCL Cloud, Chart, Instrumentation also

Please redownload these products. All should be fine now.

Still fails with all the same errors. I see there is no change to the version, still 4.3.3.0 release date of Nov 8. Shouldn't this have changed if the installer was updated ?

Since there's no activity, should I assume TMS Cryptography is no longer supported and this isn't going to get fixed ?

Did you force a REDOWNLOAD? There was a re-release with the same version nr. just to address an installer issue.

I don't know what you mean by force, I did download the installer again. I can see inside the zip it has a new date of Nov 16. However it doesn't work any better, still fails:

open C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCompile10.bat C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\ => COMPILE FAILURE WITH ERROR : Build failed, please check log file.

Done building target "_PasCoreCompile" in project "TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" -- FAILED.: (TargetId:37)
Done Building Project "C:\Users\willi\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS Cryptography Pack\TMSCryptoPkgDXE15.dproj" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.

I downloaded the installer again today, and this time despite the "install failed" messages during installation, when I launch D12, TMS Crypto does now show in the Tool Palette, so it seems to be fixed.