Initial width on an iPod

Hi,

I have an app using a TIWIPhoneHeader on a TIWIPhoneRegion.  When I first go to the app the screen is a little smaller that maximum.  I have it display the width if the form and the width of the region and both are 301.  If I put the phone on it's side, it resized and put it back straight up again, it resized and now it's 318.

The region is 320 in the designer.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Can you please make sure you also have an IWiPhoneStyle control on your form and that the IWiPhoneRegion is client aligned?

Hi,

I do have a TIWIPhoneStyle.  In the FormCreate I am setting the TIWIPhoneRegion1.Align:=alClient and visible=true since I have a couple of regions on this form.  I have tried to programmatically set the width (in Delphi) on a button click just to see if I can effect it at all and that does not work.  Rotating the unit it does fix it.  I have not tried to do anything in java yet.  That was going to be my next thing.  I was hoping that it was something easy  I set wrong

Thanks,
J. Gordon

If your IWiPhoneRegion is client aligned, IntraWeb should make it fill the entire screen.
This could possibly be one of the other regions on your form that is causing this, have you tried reproducing the issue with a simple that only contains an IWiPhoneRegion, IWiPhoneStyle and IWiPhoneHeader?

If the problem persists, please provide a ready to use sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this.