Import teechart units

Hello, i'm trying to import teechart units for scripter.

The importool is able to create some files except teEngine in a line that uses compilation defines.

When I try to use and compile the rest of lines, I get the errors

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(689): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1008): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Variant' and 'TChartSeries'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1016): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1401): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartAxis' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1412): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartClickedPart' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1414): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Variant' and 'TChartClickedPart'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1432): E2010 Incompatible types: 'Variant' and 'TChartSeries'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1443): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1484): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1492): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

[DCC Error] ap_Chart.pas(1526): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TChartSeries' and 'Variant'

Is there any experience in using teechart with scripter studio?

The import tool was not able to find a source code where TChartSeries is declared (and TChartAxis, etc.) thus the error in import tool because he can't know what type TChartSeries is.

Even though you might fix this by providing the path where such units are located, keep in mind the import tool is not 100% accurate and you might need to manually tweak the imported files (or ignore the failed imported properties/methods/classes previously in the import tool).