How to show modified component in Pallete for TMS Web app

Hi,
I need an additional string property on some basic web core components, so I started with TWebEdit. As usual I derive a new component, add the property, (and the Register procedure) create the package in a new unit and install it.
All goes well, it shows in the installed packages list but it does not appear on the component pallete when editing my webcore application.
However it does show up in the pallete when am working a regular VCL windows forms application.

What is the setting, code, includes or whatever is needed to tell the component that it is not a VCL but a WEB Core component and it should appear/ be usable there?

Thanks.

Using Sydney with latest webcore and fnc.

See source code in the "Component Library Source" folder, this contains the design-time classes. To appear on the tool palette, the attribute

[ComponentPlatforms(TMSWebPlatform)]

should be added on the class.

Thank you, will try that.

It worked, as far as having the components appear on the pallete and added to the form when editing a tms web core app.
Due to some runtime errors (Entry point errors and in the case of the modified weblabel, a missing initialization procedure) decided to stick with the factory components and use the "hint" property as the field I needed. It works as expected in my developing project. Thanks.