How do I set the AdvPreviewMenu SubItem short cut?

Where is the property for setting the AdvPreviewMenu SubItem short cut?  I see the SubMenuItems ShortCutHint but I don't see the actual short cut entry.

Thanks
Patrick Mikula

It is set via ShortCutHint. Shortcuts on a ribbon menu are incremental. Press Alt to open the menu, you should see then the short cut hints for the items and when pressing this shortcut, you should see the shortcut hints for the subitems.

I see the ShortCutHint entry for the SubMenuItems but this does not seem to have any effect. When I enter "F1" in the ShortCutHint for a SubMenuItem, pressing F1 when the program is run has no effect. I am miss understanding something about how the text for the ShortCutHint should be entered. I want to press a short cut button such as F1 and activate a SubMenuItem event. What is the correct text to enter into the SubMenuItem ShortCutHint?

Please have a good look at Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 (press Alt key) and see the hints that appear on buttons, menu items. These hints indicate the shortcut and that is exactly what can be set by ShortCutHint.

I have looked at the ShortCut keys that appear in Office 2010 when you hit the Alt Key. They are single capital letters. Below is the list of shortcut keys from Microsoft. My main form does not have any FormShortCut
event so there should be no problem having the ShortCut work. There is no shortcut activated from the AdvPreviewMenu. I have tried using M, Shift+M, ALT+M, CTRL+M in the SubMenuItem ShortCutHint but no shortcut is activated at run time. Is there a way to post a picture to this form. I can post a picture of my AdvPreviewMenu designer.  When I press the Alt key in my application there is No hint box showing M next to my menu with the shortcut hint set to M.

1) Is there an on/off property for shortcuts?
2) Do I have to turn shortcuts on in a different component such as a styler?  
3) Do I need to seperate the ShortCut from the Hint with a pipe Character | ?

Values for shortcut keys and modifiers in Office 2013

Key or modifier Value (decimal)

ALT

CONTROL

SHIFT

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

The following table lists the values for the function keys used by the system.

I cannot see a problem here.
See our demos and see test project: http://www.tmssoftware.net/public/ShortCutHints.zip

Press Alt Key, followed by F and you should see shortcut hints on the preview menu.
I setup a project in C++Builder 2009 as close to your Delphi project as I could but the results were the same, There is no reaction to hitting the ShortCut keys. More important than seeing the shortcut hint is triggering the two events seen below. These events do not trigger when the short cut is key is hit.

AdvPreviewMenu1MenuItemClick
AdvPreviewMenu1SubMenuItemClick

The only thing I can think of is the ShortCut is being picked up by another component and is being handled before it gets to the AdvPreviewMenu. I am not sure how to determine if the AdvPreviewMenu is receiving the ShortCut command. I will try to track down the path of the ShortCut command at a later time.
Thanks for your help again.
Patrick