forum search not working

Not sure where to place this post, so I'll do so here.

The Forum Search is not working for me. Regardless of what I search on, I get nil result. if I click on the link "Click here to amend your search", I get the error below. I get the same error if I click on the  Advanced Search link, but then the error occurs immediately, and not after a search failure.

Using Chrome latest, on Windows 7 (x64).

Error:
========
<strong style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: medium;">Server Error in Forum Application
Number handling error; The data being converted is not within range; -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,648.
Please contact the forum administrator.

<strong style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: medium;">Support Error Code:- err_SQLServer_LngC()
<strong style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: medium;">File Name:- functions_common.asp

<strong style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: medium;">Error details:-
Microsoft VBScript runtime error
Type mismatch</strong></strong></strong></strong>
==============

Hi,

Can you please try to logout, clear your cookies and browser cache then use the search again?

Hi Bart, I logged out, searched whilst logged out - that worked fine - then logged back in, and now that works OK as well. Thanks for the prompt response.

Nigel