FNC WC - BarcodeDecoder - BarcodeType runtime selection

I am using the existing application as before.

This time, I will try compiling a new application with the TMSFNCWXCamera.

This time, the app was successful. Then, I also added a BarcodeDecoder component and linked the camera to it. I did not try to scan anything with it. I did not set that up. too confusing to get it going at the moment. I don't always remember all the intricate things to do to get all that working. Anyway.

Now, I am wondering if it has to do with the Deployment section. I am trying to remember if I added anything to it. Only thing I can think of is the sound file I added so that I could get an audible sound when a barcode is scanned. I don't know what else could be causing that previous app to fail. And, I can't go back to start that project from scratch all over again. It was a lot of work and I am in the middle of debugging something in that project at this time.

Oh, wait, maybe its because of the changes I made to it when I was testing some things out earlier in this topic with the BarcodeType settings.., where i had to REM some things out with the "EXIT".

Let me reset all that back for Android and see what happens.....

No. That's not it either.. still black screen.

Update on the (Installation update for v1.5.3.0) ...

Success !! Problem solved !!

It was this section of code that caused the black screen, below. I forgot to REM out the second line.

DATABASE_FILE := TPath.Combine(TPath.GetDocumentsPath, 'mydb.db');
  DATABASE_FILE := 'f:\datasets\mydb.db';

should have been as below.

DATABASE_FILE := TPath.Combine(TPath.GetDocumentsPath, 'mydb.db');
//  DATABASE_FILE := 'f:\datasets\mydb.db';

I was testing something out with sqlite and forgot to comment that out. All is good and back to normal again.

The v1.5.3.0 was installed successfully and appears to be working normally.

Thank you for confirming that v1.5.3.0 is working for you!

No problem. I meant to start a new topic to separate the issues, but when you replied, it was too late.

As far as this topics original question/purpose, its been sort of settled/resolved on 4/26 but as for the resolution, I will test that out and report back when I get the chance to.