FNC Core missing in Subscription Manager

I just wanted to update to the lastest FNC Product Versions. But FNC-Core is missing completely in the list in Subscription Manager 2.2.0.0.
All the other FNC products are there and the same situation appears on two different computers I use. Any changes in installation procedure ? I can download FNC-Core from my-products, but sometimes this causes hick-ups in subscription manager, when manually and automatically downloaded components are mixed...

Regards, Tom

Hi,

The latest version of TMS FNC Core is 2.9.0.0. We had recently been working on the products to include a beta for TMS FNC Core, we'll check what is going on.

In the process of adding TMS FNC Core to your account, we noticed something was not properly updated. We'll add TMS FNC Core to your account so you can access betas in the future as well. You should be able to see it shortly if you logout and log back in to your account in the subscription manager.

Hi Pieter,

I'm missing TMS FNC Core too from the Subscription Manager.

Regards

Steve

Thanks Pieter - it's ok now !

Regards, Tom

We've added TMS FNC Core to your account as well, thank you for notifying

Thanks, I've noticed that TMS FNC AppTools seems to be missing as well.

We've added TMS FNC AppTools to your account as well, sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.