Floating footer problem

I'm trying to add a floating footer to an advanced string grid but when I do try and populate the grid as I normally do one of the lines I add appears in row zero (the header) and the footer row is populated with a row (10) that I've added to the grid! 

I have footerstyle set to fsFixedLastRow. I am not clear what the FixedFooter property should be set to - it's not mentioned in the PDF guide - so I leave it at the default value of 0.

If I disable the floating footer the code works fine.

I must be missing something and I do want to use the floating footer functionality.

I am using v6.0.4.2 of the component.

With default settings, when you add a floating footer, these cells are accessed as grid.Cells[column, rowcount - 1]

Example:
begin
  advstringgrid1.FloatingFooter.Visible := true;
  advstringgrid1.Cells[1,advstringgrid1.RowCount - 2] := 'normal';
  advstringgrid1.Cells[1,advstringgrid1.RowCount - 1] := 'float';
end;

Hi Bruno

Is it possible to have a two row footer?

Or would I have to extend the height of the footer and take over the drawing of the contents to maybe force it onto two lines/rows?

What I would like is the first row to show the total and the second row to show a percentage average.

Bruce.

FloatingFooter is limited to one row.

Custom drawing might be a solution if you need to show more information in the floating footer than can fit or you could also use multiline text / HTML formatted text