download path to subscription manager

Hi
Can you please make it easier to find the download package for "Subscription manager"?
I work in different VMs and change computer more often than a normal developer. Every time I need to install it, I have to search for 1 hour to find the download link. Why not add it to the free tools list?
I know that if you find the down link, you will say that it was easy, and you should have seen it earlier.
This time I could not even find it. What is the path to the installation package?
BR
Amin

You can download this from your "My Products" page after login on our website via Account/My Products (if you have a bundle subscription like TMS ALL-ACCESS, TMS VCL Subscription, TMS BIZ, TMS FNC Component Studio

Hi Bruno
I saw the same respond from you in an older post before I write this post. But believe me I still could not find it. I found an EXE file on my other computer, so I am using now. I am just suggesting that you make the more visible.
BR
Amin

I logged in using your account and it is the first item I see under "My Products":