Do you think about an component/programming library like FlexCel for Microsoft Word Documents?

Good morning!

Do you think about an component/programming library like FlexCel for Microsoft Word Documents? The FlexCel programming library for Excel Workbooks/spreadsheets is highly useful for me.
So an equivalent programming library for Word documents like FlexCel would be very interesting for me (and I hope for many other developers)!
It would be also helpful for me (and I hope also for other developer) that the library available for VCL and .Net like FlexCel is available for both because I'm always C#/.Net and DELPHI developer. So the component for both where in my opinion very helpful.

Thank you in advance for a possible implementation of this request.

Kind regards from Germany
Thorsten Hindermann

A first step in this direction we have is TTMSFNCWXDocx in TMS FNC WX Pack:

Am I right in thinking that this can only create a DocX? Any plans on being able to read one?

At this moment it is all about docx generation. No short-term plan to read docx.

If you have a Devex VCL subscription this also includes access to ASP.NET which has a Rich Edit control with similar functionality to the VCL one. I haven't tried it yet but I will shortly as I need mail merging in the project I am working on. I will report my results back here.

Hi Bruno!

I'm sad to say that I'm going for this topic, to have a complete Office File API, with the DevExpress Office File API ( Office File API - .NET Library for XLS, PDF, DOC Management (C# & VB.NET) (devexpress.com)). Because I won't waiting from so long for a TMSSoftware solution. I have a FlexCel license and that works great in a Pascal/DELPHI program I have implemented to save cell data as an Excel file.
Looking forward if your company brings also a complete Office API for DELPHI. But for now I give the DX Office API a try.

With kind regards from Germany
Thorsten