Diagram extend

Is it possible with diagram studio to fully automate application, like we can do with MSVisio , to create IT diagram?

thanks

Hi,

what do you mean by IT diagram? "Automate" is a generic word, you can automate Diagram Studio in many way, you have for example TLiveDiagram which is a diagram descendant that you can "execute". You can also create many types of diagrams, in a future release of Diagram Studio we will include support for UML diagrams, is that what you mean?

---
Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS Software Team

I mean I have a source document ( can be any type, csv, spreadsheet, text) and I would like to provide an application that could create diagrams for the user.

Automate , I was thinking of OLE automation, or something similar.
I'll have a look to the TLiveDiagram

You can do almost everything in Diagram from Delphi code. You don't have tasks that are exclusively visual - you have properties and methods that allow you do a lot of things, so you can "automate" the diagram as you want. Of course the way you will automate it is specific to your application.

---
Wagner R. Landgraf
TMS Software Team

I use Diagramstudio 4.0 and Rad Studio 2010. 

I think there is a error at the ArrowBocks. In  atDiagram  I set "useGDIPlus=false". The ArrowBlocks can not be select (with mouse-click or group select) . When I set "useGDIPlus=true" then ArrowBolcks can be select.

Ulrich Herrmann

Sorry

I m wrong here. It must be a new tobic
U.Herrmann