DetailView assigned panel scroll

I have assigned a panel to DetailView of a TTMSFMXTableViewItem. The panel has more height then the parent TMSFMXTable view height. When I click on the item the full panel is not visible and scroll is not available. How can I enable smooth scroll on the DetailView  assigned panel.

Thanks,
Avanish

The Panel is automatically client aligned to match the height of the TMSFMXTableView. I suggest to put your panel inside a scrollbox and use the scrollbox as a detailview. Then scrolling can be done inside the scrollbox if the panel is higher than the scrollbox height.

I have tried this but i am trying to avoid the default firemonkey scroll. It would be nice if there is property to keep the height of the panel and inherit the smooth the  scroll

Hello Pieter,

I tried this approach, I have put a bigger(longer) panel with controls onto a TScrollBox
which during designtime then nicely shows scrollbars.
When I set the TScrollBox as DetailView and I activate the DetailView then only a part
of the panel is shown but no scrollbars are visible.

Is there any special property I must set?

best regards,

Thomas

Hello,

Ok, this one is solved by setting the alignment of the panel containing the controls to alNone.

best regards,

Thomas

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback, 
It is indeed required to set the alignment to none of the panel inside the scrollbox.

Regards, 
Pieter