DBGRID, GRID, TABLE - ERROR

Hello,

I'm trying to create a table with column headings, but when using grid, dbgrid, table, and dbtable, I get the same result. When linking the ELEMENT ID, instead of the object replacing the tag in HTML, it's creating a table within a table, causing the final result to be compromised. Am I doing it wrong, or could it be an issue with TMS? VSCODE

What HTML element do you map it to?
Do you use a DIV as mentioned in the PDF developers guide page 310?

Yes, I got some functionality with this. I tried to put a specific column as editable and another as non-editable and I couldn't, would there be a way to do this using Twebtable, since twebGrid whenever the Element ID is linked to an HTML div object gives the following error?

Amanda,
Is there a way to easily reproduce that error? If so, I can check what is going on. Thanks!

grid.zip (1.5 MB)

The only way I found was:

Link the ELEMENT ID before doing anything. not even changing the component name, but still, when the file is closed and opened again it loses all settings and stops working again.

Thanks, I have been able to reproduce it, we are investigating a fix. Thanks!

You're welcome. Do you have a correction forecast?

We have fixed this issue.
We will release an update.

Good afternoon, I saw that there was recently an update to the TMS but the grid error still persists. Was it supposed to be corrected?

When adding the stringgrid component to the project, when I close the visual and need to open it again, the following error occurs and all my Structure components disappear.

We fixed an issue with assigning ElementID at design-time.
How exactly can we reproduce the problem that persists?

When adding the stringgrid component to the project, when I close the visual and need to open it again, the following error occurs and all my Structure components disappear.

Do you have detailed steps?
I retested this here with a new project, I added one TWebStringGrid and opened & closed the designer and could not see an issue. I also tried with two instances, but I couldn't see a failure here?