Custom TTMSFMXTileList

Hello again

5 days ago I asked a question, you did not answer yet, it's a simple question that took no more 1 minute to respond.

What happend?

The code works as expected here from the TForm oncreate event handler. At least provide a full code snippet from in which circumstances it is reproducible that the code doesn't work.

I used your same "sample", here it's:

Sample.zip (93.5 KB)

procedure TForm33.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
TMSFMXTileList1.NeedStyleLookup;
TMSFMXTileList1.ApplyStyleLookup;
TMSFMXTileList1.GetContentListAnim.Duration := 0;
end;

It does not work, when I press the next button on the page navigator I still see the animation loading next page, I do not want this.

Move the code to Button1Click after loading the tiles.

That code did the trick

However you have an issue then, because everytime I call the BeginUpdate...EndUpdate methods of the tileList the animation duration come back.

I hope you can fix this on the next release

Hello

I gave it up concerning to use tableview inside tilelist, troubles all the time trying to delete tiles

So I need to ask you how to poolish the user interface using simple tilelist "content" matching in a way the look of image above.

can you please point me in the right direction so maybe I can use some html text to match the look of the first image?

second image looks pretty simply, but it does not show some critical component like purple bulbs, regions, and obviously scroll control in case full tile text.

also if you can give me sample of using bullets and how to code events when clicked, or how to click on lines and react to those events.

I can't paint just the tile title with a solid color, I paint the entire tile because I did not know how to do it. I wish to prefer paint the entire tile background in white but the title with solid color as the first image.

thanks

Hello

Code above does not work ony Android, the tiles continue moving slowly when I changed page, how can I turn off any slow animation ?

It past 11 Months since you gave me the workaround but it does not work

Thanks

We have tested this here, it's still working as expected. Did you add this code in the constructor of the form?