Conflict installing TMS FNC Excel Bridge over current TMS FNC Core version

Log Error:
C:\Users\Miro\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS FNC Core\FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE11.dpk(1): error E2225: Never-build package 'FMXTMSFNCCorePkgDXE11' must be recompiled
Versions:
TMS FNC Core is v. 2.8.2.0.
TMS FNC Excel Bridge is v. 3.1.0.0

Sincerely
Miro

Hi,

Please re-install TMS FNC Excel Bridge. When TMS FNC Core is updated, all dependant FNC products need to be reinstalled.

I tried it repeatedly. In different order. The two products in the title are the main installation problem for me
About two weeks ago I made a clean installation of Windows, Delphi and TMS. I didn't have any old TMS products installed. It is possible, that right this is my current problem.
In the old Windows, I did not encounter such behavior during the gradual installation of the FNC.
Currently, after a clean upgrade to Win 11, I have new installed and then already reinstalled FNC at least 10 times (mostly FNC Core, but FNC Excel Bridge too). For a short time after long ups and downs, my FNC installations worked. But now I'm currently at the beginning again.
I have temporarily decided to wait for new versions of FNC products. In the meantime, I will be working in other areas, including other TMS components.