Can't load package while installing

I've tried to install several packages, but get the same type of error when installing:

[DCC Warning] iw12tmsdxe2.dpk(123): W1033 Unit 'IWDBAsyncNavigator' implicitly imported into package 'iw12tmsdxe2'
[DCC Hint] H2161 Warning: Duplicate resource:  Type 10 (RCDATA), ID PLATFORMTARGETS; File C:\Delphi Comp\XE2\TMS IntraWeb\IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition RegVersion\iw12tmsdxe2.otares resource kept; file C:\Delphi Comp\XE2\TMS IntraWeb\IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition RegVersion\iw12tmsdxe2.res resource discarded.
Can't load package iw12tmsdxe2.bpl. The system cannot find the file specified
[Fatal Error] Can't load package iw12tmsdxe2.bpl. The system cannot find the file specified

Does anybody know what is going wrong here?

Technical specs: Delphi XE2 update 4, Intraweb 12.0.8 (base version of Delphi XE2). I've also tried with 12.0.26 and 12.1.x, but the result is the same.

Can you please try adding the Folder where the file "iw12tmsdxe2.bpl" is located to your Delphi library path?

Didn't mention it in the first post, but that's just the problem. That file isn't on my system.. Neither in the downloaded zip-files.

Are you getting this error while compiling/building the package?

When compiling/building the package, the bpl file should be generated automatically in the folder "C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\9.0\Bpl" .