BPL for XE, XE4, but not XE5

Installing FlexCel 6.1.1 creates the correct BPL files for XE and XE4, but the "190" files for XE5 are not created.

I uninstalled FlexCel and reinstalled it, but the problem remains.  This is running under Winds 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Suggestions?

Here's the final entry in the install log, and it's the only one that indicates a failure.  Oddly, this seems to reference an XE4 component, yet when I start XE4 I get no error messages and when I build a project that uses TMSFlexCel, the resulting executable runs correctly and does generate spreadsheet files.  Here's that log entry:

<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>

----Build started--------------------------------------------

msbuild.exe "C:\Users\Mike.WIN7U-ONMBP2011\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE4\FlexCel_Core.dproj" "/target:Make" "/p:config=Debug" "/p:Platform=iOSSimulator" "/p:ILINK_LibraryPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\lib\iOSSimulator\Debug"  

Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 3.5.30729.5420

[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.5472]

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007. All rights reserved.

Build started 1/17/2014 1:57:53 AM.

Project "C:\Users\Mike.WIN7U-ONMBP2011\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE4\FlexCel_Core.dproj" on node 0 (Make target(s)).

Creating directory ".\iOSSimulator\Debug".

Creating directory "..\bpl\iOSSimulator\".

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(172,5): error MSB6004: The specified task executable location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\bin\dccios32.exe" is invalid.

Done Building Project "C:\Users\Mike.WIN7U-ONMBP2011\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE4\FlexCel_Core.dproj" (Make target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Users\Mike.WIN7U-ONMBP2011\Documents\TMSSoftware\FlexCelVCLNT\Packages\dXE4\FlexCel_Core.dproj" (Make target) (1) ->

(_PasCoreCompile target) ->

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\Bin\CodeGear.Delphi.Targets(172,5): error MSB6004: The specified task executable location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\11.0\bin\dccios32.exe" is invalid.

0 Warning(s)

1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.74

SOLVED the problem of FlexCel install failure to reach point of creating BPL for XE5.  It was failing in the XE4 section that was attempting to install 2 sets of components for iOS.  Since I only use XE4 for Win32, Win64, and OSX, I elected to NOT install the FlexCel components for iOS in XE4.  The install process did create the Win32, Win64, and OSX components in XE4 as expected, then it proceeded to correctly install all components (win/ios/android) in XE5.

I really wasn't aware of iOS and Android capability in XE4 but if that does exist in XE4, I might have chosen to NOT install it when I installed XE4.  At this time, it doesn't matter because I will not be using anything but XE5 very shortly.  My remaining concern is that the FlexCel installation routine might be flawed.  That is, if XE4 does offer iOS capability but users are able to not install it, then everybody who installs FlexCel 6.1.1 in XE4 could run into this problem if they don't install iOS capability in XE4 but fail to un-check the box to install FlexCel components for those environments.