AdvSpinEdit Max and Min Value Does Not Work

Hello,

Am using version 6.9.1.1.

Since I installed  version 6.9.1.1, AdvSpinEdit ignores the max and min value.

To repeat, place a TAdvSpinEdit on a form, set the MaxValue  to 31 and the MinValue to 1. Make no other changes.  At runtime you can spin into negative numbers and past 31.  You can also type in a value greater than 31 or less than 1 and exit the field.

Thank you,
Chad

Hello,

Have installed version 6.9.3.0 and the problem persists.

Rolled back and reinstalled v 6.6.3.0 and the spin max and min value now work correctly.

But now I cannot upgrade my TMS License until this issue is solved.

Chad

Set CheckMinValue = true and CheckMaxValue = true

Bruno,

Thank you for the reply.

When I upgrade from  version 6.9.3.0 to version 6.9.1.1. or newer all of my CheckMaxValue and CheckMinValue are set from true to false.

I have over 150 AdvSpinEdits.   Is there something you can do or am I going to have to go through and check over 300 boxes?

Chad

Sorry, at this time, other than changing the code for TAdvSpinEdit itself and change the defaults, there is no other option to have this done automatically.

Bruno,

Am I going to have to do this every time you release an update?  

Why did this happen with this update and not all the other ones I have been applying for the last two years?

It seems like a very bad development practice to set a value of a component back to the default and remove my settings when I install an update.   If you did this across all my TMS components my application would be destroyed.

Thoughts?

Chad