AdvRichEdit contentAsRTF problem

When I use the contentAsRTF method to convert text to rtf, it is not handling the font color applied to the text in the output. I believe pasting in text from an RTF source also removes coloring (color some text in wordpad, copy and paste it into a AdvRichEdit and it reverts to black text).

Do you have more details. I could not see an issue here so far.
This is the RTF retrieved from TAdvRichEditor where color for the text 'hello world' was set to red:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil Tahoma;}}{\colortbl \red0\green0\blue0;\red128\green0\blue0;}\viewkind4\uc1\f0\cf0\f0\fs16\cf1 hello world\par} 

You can see here the cf1 specifier that has color \red128\green0\blue0

Odd, using the example program and adding a button to call ".contentAsRTF" I get the following:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil Segoe UI;}}{\colortbl \red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}\viewkind4\uc1\f0\cf0\f0\fs20\cf1\chshdng0\chcbpat2 Hello World\par}

I also do not get color if I save a document with color in wordpad then load it into the same sample application. The color is stripped.

In my application I am trying to call ContentasRTF and InsertAsRTF.

The problem is definitely in the insertAsRTF method.  Color attributes are being stripped. I'll try loading from a stream and see if that is any better, or is there a way to set the entire contents from an RTF source?

Same results. TAdvRichEditorRTFIO.Load calls InsertAsRTF which strips the color attributes.

I cannot reproduce a problem so far.

Test: 2 TAdvRichEditor instances on form. First one context text with color. Text is copied from first instance to 2nd instance with code:

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  s: string;
begin
  s := advricheditor1.ContentAsRTF;
  advricheditor2.InsertAsRTF(s);
end;

and the color of the text is copied to the 2nd instance.
If somehow a problem persists with the latest version, please provide detailed information / step by step instructions how this can be reproduced.