The AdvMessageBox allows tabbing to controls outside the box.
Tabbing should be disabled for controls outside the IWAdvMessageDialog.
We are not aware of any issues with this.
Can you please let me know exactly how to reproduce this and which browser you are using so I can further investigate this?
1. Reinstalled v 4.5.2 of the packages.
2. Rinstalled the IW 11 features demo.
3. Added a TIWEdit to the advmessageDialog.pas form.
4. Compiled and ran using Firefox 3.6.18.
5. Just kept pressing the tab key. it focuses the browser features first and then works its way through the controls on the form which is under the grey overlay. On reaching the edit with 4 characters in it, or my new edit box, it is possible to type values into the data entry control.
Hope this helps
This issue has now been fixed.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IW Component Pack.