Web Core and Tabulator

Ah, very good then. The Tabulator Pagination link I referenced before has the details about formulating different requests based on page numbers and that kind of thing.

Tabulator seems incredibly powerful but I think, at least for now, I will stick with massaging the data myself. I have found that when adding data Tabulator doesn't always handle the scrollbars very well and that it can end up with a partially hidden last column. Simply adding this.gEvents.redraw(false) seems to resolve this.

Hi,

Great Info!. I was about to ask for hint on how to implement callbacks for tabulator. Thanks!. I just have on issue. I'm unable to playback the video.

Sorry to bring this old post back to conversartion. Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

Nothing special about the video I don't think? Still works here. Just an MPEG file. I should've picked a video encoding that works in the browser directly, sorry. But you can play it in something like VLC without any problem (works on Windows, Linux, etc.). The video just shows an application written in TMS WEB Core that uses Tabulator.

If you've not had a chance yet, also check out the the TMS Blog series on Tabulator starting with Part 1 here: TMS Software | Blog