TSplashScreen Broken

Just downloaded latest version of the pack and same error.  What do I need to do to get help with this? I can't use any of the latest updates that I've paid for.

I think I'll just dump the splash screen for now so I can at least continue development with the updated components.

I managed to load the form by editing the dfm file and removing the picture data.

I can select a new image at design time, but when the app runs, I get an exception in TAdvUtils.GetImageType at line 1847: "if (CompareMem(@ImageData.Header[0], {$IFDEF LCLLIB}@{$ENDIF}LBuffer{$IFDEF LCLLIB}[0]{$ENDIF}, ImageData.Length) ) then"

This function only seems to be used for Delphi XE so that's why you haven't seen the issue.  What can be done with that information?

Hi, the code is used from Delphi XE and newer, so we should be able to see the issue here, however we are unable to trace the issue. Can you perhaps try to programmatically load the image at runtime and see if that still triggers the issue? If it does, then please send us the code and image you have used to reproduce the issue. You can send the sample to support@tmssoftware.com

Email sent with project and image files that shows the issue.

We answered your support email.

Good to hear you found the issue.  Looking forward to the updated files.