Tscripter pseudo-classes and Aurelius

Reading Tscripter's documentation, I noticed that it possible to create pseudo-classes.
Can these pseudo-classes be used somehow with Aurelius?
Do possible relations between Tscripter and Aurelius exist?

To be more specific to my work: I already have custom forms with controls inside created by the user. I am investigating the possibility to have somehow these controls' content to be database loaded/saved by aurelius. In any database the user wants. But classes for these custom forms do not exist during compile time.

Can I somehow define the list of the fields instead of using attributes?

1 Like

Aurelius can't work (yet) with "classes" created at runtime. We are working on that, but it's not available.

We do have a non-published code that integrated Aurelius and Scripter, here is a draft, attached. Use it at your own risk. But this is to integrate Scripter with existing Aurelius classes, only.

Aurelius.Scripter.zip (5.8 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you Wagner, I will give it a try.

Thanks Wagner.
I'll try it as well

Hi,

Is there a oficial support now for Aurelius under Scripter? "Aurelius can't work (yet) with "classes" created at runtime", what does this means?

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

Not official, but there is some working integration here: Tscripter pseudo-classes and Aurelius - #2 by wlandgraf

Meaning Aurelius need classed created at compile time. You can't use Aurelius without writing a Delphi code that contains a mapped class and then compile it.

Hi,

Do you have a small demo on how to use the Library.

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

It should be rather simple, have you tried it?