Google Oauth in embedded browser

You can call the Connect method from the demo. This is demonstrates in the "Win & Mac OSX" version of the demo. (included with the product download)

Example A:
  TMSFMXCloudGDrive1.Connect;

Example B: (in the demo)
  Storage.Connect;

The next update of the TMS FMX Cloud Pack will address this issue.

The next issue is a Dropbox problem on Android.

Please check your CloudStorageDemo. With every connect of DropBox I have to authenticate the access. You don't need to close the app. Only connect to DropBox, and disconnect. The next connect you have to authenticate again!

Btw. I changed the step by step instructions LoadTokens, Resfresh a.s.o  to Storage.Connect....

The resdat of HttpsPost (TestTokens) has the following value:
'Error in call to API function "users/get_current_account": Bad HTTP "Content-Type" header: "application/x-www-form-urlencoded".  Expecting one of "application/json", "application/json; charset=utf-8",'...

This problem was fixed internally and the update will be available with the next release of the TMS FMX Cloud Pack.

Two weeks are over. When do you plan to release the fixed version?

My customers can now use the Google Drive cloud but not the Dropbox cloud! 
That's a big problem for my app which is listed in Google Play Store. Older version has the Google Drive auth problem...

We had some delay with ongoing developments but without unexpected issues, we should have the new release next week.